Fotograf: Per Rasmussen
Overnight under the Milky Way
The islands of Møn and Nyord are one of the few places in Denmark where the stars in the night sky can be seen clearly, and you can experience the extraordinary darkness of the night.
- Visit the Nordics' first Dark Sky Park and experience the pitch-black night sky over Møn
- Borrow equipment such as sleeping mats, books about the starry sky and binoculars
With a Dark Sky overnight stay at Tiendegaarden, you can experience the night sky as you have never seen it before. Far from the lights of the city, the night gets dark and the stars are allowed to light up. It is a unique experience.
- Choose from different room types
- Bed linen and towels are included
- A breakfast basket can be ordered if it is not included in the stay you choose
The room is ready from 14 on the day of arrival. Departure is no later than 10.
On arrival you will find the special newspaper: Dark Sky News, and you are welcome to use our Dark Sky areas on the farm.
Experience the stars breaking out in the sky, find constellations and immerse yourself in stories, myths and legends. The starry sky is our universal heritage.
Feel free to bring your own warm sleeping bag for the chilly nights, or you can borrow equipment in our 'Dark Sky' room.